Friday, October 01, 2010

Beep.

Sorry for the decreased online activity. Pics of the new apartment coming next week, currently spending the weekend with the parents. Constant beating and threatening is apparently good for you. But I kinda stopped being scared, I mean, what's the worst that can happen? In a sense it already did. At school I started pretty well, which is more important.
Now that it's out of the way, check this out, would you? [link] - she's the shiznit! :-)

I started to write a long thing which may or may not become a book; it's 20 pages ATM, will put up after 50 or maybe 100, we'll see how it progresses. It's kind of an edited version of all my stuff, with the main arguments and narrative bits drawn together. Not very cohesive or anything, but a good read (at least I try to make it one).
In the meantime.... low energy. Time to recharge.

No comments: