Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Proceedings

I knew it seemed too easy. While it seems that I've been acquitted during the said trial, there is something fishy going on still: I've been denied accommodations in the dorm. Currently searching for a room, at least that's what I've been told by the "coordinator" I was ordered to work with. Thing is, either she is extremely naive, or she has lied to me about her ethnic background.

I sort of stopped caring, however. Either I'll freeze and/or starve to death as a homeless, or the police will finish me eventually once the system has been properly established. I tried to warn everyone who could possibly be at risk. They seem to be unaware.

2 comments:

Prudence said...

Where are you staying while they're looking for a room for you?

rodiel said...

Stayed at a friend's, currently at a motel thingy, tomorrow hopefully at a nice old lady who's gonna be my landlord for a year! Woohooo lol :D